We are making great changes to our pool this week
renovating and changing it to a salt water pool
to better suit the needs of our guests.
Please bear with us during this transition
The Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel offers the following for our discerning guests:
- Complimentary High Speed Internet access throughout all the hotel rooms and common areas
- We proudly brew Starbucks Coffee – available in the lobby daily from 7am to 11:30am
- Molton Brown luxury bath amenities along with Archive Bath Amenities
- Terry Cloth Bathrobes and bath slippers (in select rooms)
- Hairdryer and Lighted Make Up Mirrors
- Local and long-distance Phone Calls to Canada and the United States
- Cathedral Ceilings (on the third floor Main Mill)
- Heated indoor Pool with Towel Service (closed for maintenance - please see note above)
- Exterior Private Courtyard
- Mini fridges available (rental fees may apply)
- Cribs available
- Pet Friendly (dogs only, pet fee applies)
- Flavored Water available daily in the lobby
The Hotel charges a daily $7.99 facility fee to be able to provide some of the offerings included above.
Add On Amenity Ideas
Early Check In* – Early Check In by 1pm $40+tax
Late Check Out* – Extended Check Out to 1pm $20+tax ($20+tax for every additional hour)
Late Check Out* – Extended Check Out after 4pm full night's room charge
*Based on availability
Delivered to your guest room prior to arrival, a welcome amenity ensures a refreshing transition to relaxation and romance. Select the amenity or amenities you would like from the list below, or let us know what you would like and we will customize your welcome amenity.
Additional Hotel Fees
- Parking Fee - $17.99 plus taxes per day
- Facility Fee - $7.99 plus taxed per day. Includes daily morning Starbucks Coffee and Tazo Tea service located in the main lobby starting at 7am, pool towels, unlimited local and long distance calls to Canada and the United States.
- Destination Marketing Fee - 5.65% pertinent in providing tourist attractions including local fireworks, water illusions, etc. Portions go toward the convention center.