Bring Your Dog
MAVI by the Old Stone Inn Pet Policy
The Old Stone Inn welcomes dogs. To ensure a tail-wagging experience, we ask that you kindly observe the following:
- Please notify us in advance (preferably at time of booking) when travelling with your pet.
- There is a $40 surcharge per night, per pet for deep cleaning post stay to ensure the room is allergen-free for the next guest.
- Pets must be kept on a leash or in a carrier in public areas
- Pets must be supervised at all times.
- Food & Water bowls are provided for your pet; please do not use the hotel dishes or utensils.
- Try not to leave your pet unattended in your room for long periods, and pets should never be left overnight.
- The hotel reserves the right to decline servicing a room with an unsupervised pet; such service can be requested while you are present.
- Should your pet inadvertently cause any damage, you will be charged a minimum of $250- for cleaning or repairs.
Travelling with your pet
When booking, please let us know about your pet in the comments.